Online Course Rebate Program
from IREM® National
Promote online education, and earn cash for your chapter!
Our chapter will earn $100 for every student who registers for a qualifying online credentialing course and lists our chapter as the referrer at the time of registration. More online students means more professionals engaged with IREM®, more professionals taking classroom courses, and more professionals joining IREM and starting the journey to become CPM, ARM, and ACoM Members! Remember, IREM® courses are not just for those seeking an IREM® credential—it is valuable education for any real estate management professional, whatever their career goals!
Here's how it works:
- Tell prospective students to list our chapter as the referrer when they register on irem.org—there is a drop down box from which the student can choose your chapter.
- Each time this happens, our chapter earns $100! It's that simple-the chapter listed as the referrer will receive credit for the rebate, regardless of the student's location or assigned chapter.
- The following courses qualify for rebates:
- Managing Condominium and Homeowners Associations (CID201)
- Leading a Winning Property Management Team (HRS402)
- Budgeting, Cash Flow, and Reporting for Investment Real Estate (FIN402)
- Financing and Loan Analysis for Investment Real Estate (ASM603)
- Performance and Valuation of Investment Real Estate (ASM604)
- Asset Analysis of Investment Real Estate (ASM605)
- Managing Maintenance Operations and Property Risk (MNT402)
- Managing Residential Properties (RES201)
- Marketing and Leasing Strategies for Retail Properties (MKL404)
- Marketing and Leasing Strategies for Multifamily Properties (MKL405)
- Marketing and Leasing Strategies for Office Buildings (MKL406)
- Leading a Successful Property Management Company (BDM603)